InterContinental WarsawEmilii Plater 49
00-125 Warsaw, Poland Intercontinental Hotel Group (IHG)
The five-star InterContinental Warsaw is an impressive addition to the ever-expanding skyline. Located in the financial district opposite the Palace of Culture and Science, the hotel is a 3-minutes-walking distance from the main railway station, 15 minutes from charming Old Town. With swimming pool located on the 43rd floor offering breath taking views of Warsaw...
InterContinental Warszawa benefits are:
* IC Warsaw has PRIME ideal location with cinemas, shopping centers, concert venues in walking distance.
Biggest shopping mall of the city is just next to the hotel (Złote Tarasy)
* Way to airport I estimate 15 -20 minutes. Available fast train from the F. Chopin Airport ariving to city center, 3 minutes walking distacne from the hotel
* IC Warsaw has the cities best Fitness/Wellness facilities on the 43rd floor with view over Warsaw!
* IC Warsaw has best breakfast in town (Awarded by Warsaw press)
* IC Warsaw is the number 1 in Europe (of IC chain) in Guests satisfaction 94,5%!
* IC Warsaw is unbeatable leader among all 5 star hotels in Warsaw on Trip Advisor since 2009 - nr 1
* IC Warsaw - World Travel Awards as Poland’s Leading Hotel and Poland's Leading business hotel in 2010 and 2011.
We are looking forward to welcome you in InterContinental Warszawa!
|Don Giovanni + Carmen + La Boheme||yes||yes||160|
Emilii Plater 49, 00-125 Warsaw, Poland